The LCLD Pathfinder Program is designed for diverse, high-potential, early-career attorneys at LCLD Member organizations. The goal of this program is to provide these "Pathfinders" with practical tools for developing and leveraging:
- Internal professional networks through relationship building skills
- Foundational leadership skills
- An understanding of career development strategies applicable to both in-house and law firm practice
The program is designed to supplement individual Member training initiatives.
The five components of the program are outlined below. Please click here to learn more about each component.
- In-Person Meetings
- Online Experiential Learning
- Compass Conversations with LCLD Fellows
- Program Facilitator
- Peer Networking
Over the course of the program, Pathfinders will learn from legal industry experts in a variety of fields.
In-Person Meeting Logistics
Pathfinders will be required to attend two in-person meetings, one in May and one in October/November.
Each LCLD Member organization may select two candidates per year to become Pathfinders.
- Law firm candidates should have three-to-seven years of practice experience
- In-house candidates should have three years or less of in-house experience, and less than eight total years of practice experience
*Please see the 2020 Pathfinder Program Prospectus and Fact Sheet below for program fees and expenses.
For more information about the LCLD Pathfinder Program, please contact Sarah Wintle Alexander, Pathfinder Program Manager.