The LCLD Pathfinder Program is designed for diverse, high-potential, early-career attorneys at LCLD Member organizations. The goal of this program is to provide Pathfinders with practical tools for developing and leveraging:
- Internal professional networks through relationship-building skills
- Foundational leadership skills
- An understanding of career development strategies applicable to both in-house and law firm practice
The program is designed to supplement training initiatives at LCLD Member organizations.
The main components of the program are outlined below. Please click here to learn more about the components.
- Class Meetings
- Regional Sessions
- Virtual Learning Sessions
- E-Learning Modules
- Peer Circles
- Program Facilitator
Each LCLD Member organization may select two candidates per year to become Pathfinders.
- Law firm candidates should be practicing attorneys with three-to-seven years of practice experience
- In-house candidates should be practicing attorneys with less than eight total years of practice experience
Please see the 2023 Pathfinder Program Prospectus below for details, program fees, and expenses.
For more information about the LCLD Pathfinder Program, please contact Sarah Alexander, Pathfinder Program Manager.