The LCLD Pathfinder Program is designed for diverse, high-potential, early-career attorneys at LCLD Member organizations. The goal of this program is to provide Pathfinders with practical tools for developing and leveraging:
- Internal professional networks through relationship-building skills
- Foundational leadership skills
- An understanding of career development strategies applicable to both in-house and law firm practice
The program is designed to supplement training initiatives at LCLD Member organizations.
The main components of the program are outlined below. Please click here to learn more about each component.
- Class Meetings
- Virtual Regional Meeting
- Online Experiential Learning
- Program Facilitator
- Peer Networking
Each LCLD Member organization may select two candidates per year to become Pathfinders.
- Law firm candidates should have three-to-seven years of practice experience
- In-house candidates should have three years or less of in-house experience, and less than eight total years of practice experience
Please see the 2022 Pathfinder Program Prospectus below for details, program fees, and expenses.
For more information about the LCLD Pathfinder Program, please contact Sarah Alexander, Pathfinder Program Manager.