Launched in 2011, LCLD's landmark Fellows Program is designed for diverse, high-potential, mid-career attorneys at LCLD Member organizations. The goal of this program is to provide Fellows with:
- Professional and Personal Development Opportunities
- Leadership Training
- Relationship-Building Opportunities
- Access to LCLD Members (Managing Partners and General Counsel)
This program is designed to supplement training initiatives already in place at LCLD Member organizations.
The components of the Fellows Program are outlined below. Learn more about each component here. Please note that the 2022 Fellows Program will be a hybrid model, consisting of virtual and in-person events.
- Class Meetings
- Learning Experiences
- Leadership Lunches
- Accountability Partners
- Online Learning and Small Group Sessions
- Regional Events with LCLD Alumni
Each LCLD Member corporation may select up to two Fellows per year; LCLD Member law firms may select one Fellow per year. Selected Fellows should have a minimum of 8 years of practice experience (ideal range is 8-12 years) and the following profile:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Impact player in the organization
- Engaged within the community
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
To learn more about the Fellows Program, including selection criteria, fees, expenses, and more, please read the program prospectus linked below, or contact Nichole Velasquez, Fellows Program Director.