Panel and Roundtable Discussion: Advancement, Transitions, and Career Planning
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Live in Chicago at Winston & Strawn LLP
11:00 am - 12:00 pm CT: Panel Discussion
12:00 - 1:00 pm CT: Roundtable Discussions
Lunch Will Be Provided
Register here to attend live in Chicago.
Please join LCLD Fellows, Fellows Alumni, Pathfinders, and Pathfinders Alumni for panel and roundtable discussions featuring Keikoh Park, SVP and Global Compliance Counsel, Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc.; Ryan Harding, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation, Exelon Corporation; Rod Perry, Partner, Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila LLP; Monica Mosby, Senior Counsel, McDonald's Corporation, and Christina Conlin, Counsel, Baker & McKenzie LLP.
Fellows Alumni will provide their experiences and advice on the following topics:
- Strategies for finding new opportunities and creating new roles at your existing workplace
- Deciding when to stay and when to go
- Pitfalls to avoid when moving from one role or one team to another
- Best practices for acclimating to a new team or new workplace
- How to negotiate
- What I wish I'd known before transitioning
- Legal and ethical obligations when moving from one state to another, or between jurisdictions internationally
This program has 2.0 hours of CLE credits pending. Winston & Strawn LLP is an accredited CLE provider in California, Illinois, New York, and Texas.
This event is sponsored by the LCLD Fellows Alumni and Winston & Strawn LLP.
For questions about this event, please contact Cary Werntz.