Clark Hill PLC
Looking to connect with Latasha?
Log in to your account to view contact information.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Finance/Private Equity > Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance/Private Equity > Private Equity
- Government & Regulatory
- Government & Regulatory > Political Campaign Finance & Expenditure Regulation & Compliance
- Government & Regulatory > Procurement, Bidding, & Government Contracting
- Government & Regulatory > Public & Municipal Finance
- Government & Regulatory > Public Finance & Nonprofit Lending
- Government & Regulatory > Public-Private Partnerships (P3)
- Government Contracts
A leader in her community and the legal profession, throughout her career Latasha has mentored/advocated for women. Prior to joining as Senior Counsel in Clark Hills Government/Regulatory Affairs Group, Latasha was a four-term Alderman on Chicago City Council, serving as Chairman of the Education Committee. She spearheaded passing Diversity in Firms Disclosure Ordinance" requiring non-minority-owned-firms that provide certain financial services to Chicago to disclose the gender/race/ ethnicity of their transactional team, with goal of encouraging non-minority-owned-firms to develop/train/grow minority talent in financial services companies and law firms. Now working at non-minority-owned-Clark Hill, Latasha is a mentor/advocate of minority lawyers, advocating for creating opportunities from within. At Clark Hill, she is an active member of the Firm's "Thrive" (emphasizes the value of multicultural and diversity) and "Bold" (encourages the professional growth and promotion of women).
DePaul, College of Law