Did you know that approximately two-thirds of all Major League Baseball pitches result in a strike? How would your book of business look if two-thirds of your business pitches were strikes, too?
A number of LCLD Fellows perfected their pitching skills in Columbus on May 15, when they joined two masters of the craft—Patricia Hatler, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal and Governance Officer, Nationwide Mutual Insurance, and Kurtis Tunnell, Managing Partner of Brickler & Eckler LLP—for a Leadership Lunch Plus event that coached the art of the pitch, with real-time practice and practical feedback from the following panel of in-house counsel:
- Tamre Edwards, AVP, Associate General Counsel, Corporate Transactions, Nationwide and 2014 Fellow
- George Leal, Senior Counsel, The Proctor & Gamble Company and 2013 Fellow
- Terri Meldrum, System Vice President, Associate General Counsel, OhioHealth Corporation
- Mark Smolik, VP, General Counsel and Secretary, DHL/Exel, Inc.
- Lorina Wise, Associate Counsel, Nationwide Children's Hospital
The event was moderated by Katie Giumenti, Partner, Bricker & Eckler LLP (2014 Fellow).
View the full meeting agenda here, or via the resource below.
Click here to read an article about the event and view photos.
For more information about this event, please contact Nichole Velasquez, LCLD Program Manager.