Bricker & Eckler LLP
Looking to connect with Joelle?
Log in to your account to view contact information.
LCLD Fellows Program: 2015
Areas of Practice
- Labor & Employment
- Labor & Employment > Business Torts & Noncompetition Disputes
- Labor & Employment > Collective Bargaining Negotiations
- Labor & Employment > Employment Discrimination/Harassment/Reasonable Accomm.
- Labor & Employment > Executive Compensation/Incentives
- Labor & Employment > HR Compliance & Risk Management
- Labor & Employment > Investigations
- Labor & Employment > Leave & Disability
- Labor & Employment > Non-Compete Agreements, Trade Secrets, and Unfair Competition
- Labor & Employment > OSHA & Workplace Safety
- Labor & Employment > Public Accommodations
- Labor & Employment > Unfair Competition & Employee Raiding
- Labor & Employment > Union Disputes
- Labor & Employment > Wage-Hour
- Labor & Employment > Workers' Compensation & Federal Employer Liability Act
- Litigation > Business Litigation
- Litigation > Mediation/Arbitration
- Litigation > Workers' Compensation
- Nonprofit > Business & Professional Associations
- Nonprofit > Colleges and Universities
- Nonprofit > Economic Development Organizations
- Nonprofit > Religious Organizations
I am involved in mentoring, associate training, our firm's Women in Networking group, and our Diversity & Inclusion committee. Our WIN group provides a platform for meeting fantastic women who are making a difference in our community, and for highlighting the good works of area organizations where even the smallest of contributions can help change lives. Our Diversity & Inclusion committee coordinates a number of annual events, including an annual summit for key clients that mixes networking with a continuing-education component with attorneys of color as panelists or speakers.
University of Toledo