In 2018, 62 LCLD Members (see video, above, and resources, attached below) earned the LCLD Compass Award for their participation in and support of LCLD’s mission and programs.
This award, new in 2018, recognizes those individuals and organizations that fulfill all of the following requirements in a calendar year:
- Member attendance at the Annual Meeting
- Participation in the LCLD Fellows Program
- Participation in the LCLD Pathfinder Program
- Participation in an LCLD Pipeline Program (1L Scholars Program or the Success in Law School Mentoring Program)
We applaud these and all of our Members for their continued commitment to building more diverse organizations and a more inclusive legal profession.
Your efforts, through LCLD and beyond, truly have an impact on the future of our profession.
In addition to the Compass Award, LCLD also recognizes Top Performing Members (click here to learn more about Top Performers). The following 27 LCLD Member organizations were named both Top Performers and Compass Award winners for 2018:
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Beveridge & Diamond PC
- Bowman and Brooke LLP
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dentons US LLP
- DLA Piper
- Exelon Corporation
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- K&L Gates LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.
- PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- The Clorox Company
- Venable LLP
- Walmart Inc.
Leadership. Action. Results.