I, Todd Rolapp, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my role to continue to advocate for DEI, lead by example and drive meaningful change within our firm and the community.
- I commit to sharing DEI data and metrics with our leadership team so that everyone understands and has access to our thresholds/targets, sees the progress being made and contributes to the areas that need attention.
- I will meet bi-annually with our LCLD Fellow and Pathfinders alumni to learn about their experiences and find ways to enhance their visibility within the firm and with our clients.
- I will seek out opportunities to partner with and collaborate with clients on DEI efforts.
- I will continue to be deliberate about including DEI in firm decisions and strategies.
- Participate in Mansfield 6.0.
- Ensure that our policies and practices for recruiting, advancement and compensation are aligned with our DEI initiatives.
- Support the retention and advancement of our underrepresented professionals by increasing their representation in the pools for firm and practice group leadership, promotions/career advancement and service on firm committees.
- Continue to participate in partnerships that help more underrepresented students pursue a law degree.
- Support programs and initiatives that focus on DEI for our professional team members.
- Provide support for minority owned businesses in our communities who cannot afford legal representation, to set them up for success.