I, Thomas Dillon, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my influence as a firm leader to advocate for DE&I in my firm, the legal profession and my community.
- I will request to attend at least one DE&I committee meeting each year to ensure an open line of communication and my support and encouragement of the committee’s initiatives and hard work.
- I will interview candidates for the Fellows and Pathfinders programs as part of the selection process.
- I will meet with graduates of the Fellows and Pathfinders programs after the program to discuss what they learned and how the firm can improve from a DE&I perspective.
- I will ensure that the lessons learned and ideas gathered from the Fellows and Pathfinders program are shared with those in the firm who can turn ideas into action.
- I will require the DE&I committee to present annual goals and data-driven status reports to the Management Committee.
- I will support annual events that encourage and support DE&I events in the community to demonstrate the firm’s commitment and leadership.
- I will review the appointment of leadership positions within the firm to advance the firm’s DE&I goals.
- I will encourage Service Line Leaders, Business Sector Leaders and the firm’s Marketing and Business Development Team to include diverse professionals when assembling and building client development and client service teams.