I, Steven F. Molo, personally commit to the following:
- I will, as chair of the New York ABA JIOP Committee, oversee completion of the program informational material; conclude the fundraising of $1 million in seed support for the New York Robert Katzmann Fellows Fund; and plan the broader outreach to support the fund.
- I will regularly meet with diverse talent within the firm to support their professional development.
- I will contact the leadership of LCLD corporate members to identify opportunities to work together on diversity, equity, and inclusion issues.
- I will help recruit prominent participants for our Someone You Should Know series who will express diverse perspectives.
- I will keep diversity thoughtfully top of mind in staffing matters.
- We will strive to maintain and improve upon our record of 40% of MoloLamken lawyers being from backgrounds historically underrepresented in the legal profession.
- We will broaden our mentoring of high school students from underserved communities through the Genesys Works program.
- We will explore ways in which we can support businesses that are owned by or support members of underserved communities.
- We will include diversity, equity, and inclusion as a regular agenda item in firmwide meetings.
- We will continue to foster an environment that recognizes diversity as a strength and in which all team members can do their best work and contribute meaningfully regardless of their backgrounds.