President — McDonald Hopkins LLC
I, Shawn Riley, personally commit to the following:
- I will continue to drive the Firm's active recruitment of diverse attorneys and staff.
- I will support the Firm's efforts to retain its diverse talent.
- I will take a personal interest in the lives and careers of our diverse attorneys.
- I will use business and professional contacts to support the careers of our diverse attorneys.
- McDonald Hopkins is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and culture. Accordingly, when considering candidates for elevation to membership in the Firm, for promotion to leadership roles, or for lateral hire, the Firm will endeavor to include in its consideration members of groups that have been traditionally underrepresented in law firms.
- McDonald Hopkins will incorporate diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, and their outcomes, into its partner annual evaluation process.
- McDonald Hopkins will partner with other organizations to provide mutual support for diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- A meaningful increase in diversity at every level of our Firm.
- Substantially reducing, if not eliminating, the undesired departure of our diverse attorneys.
- Multiple, effective partnerships with non-legal organizations committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.