Chairman — Goodwin Procter LLP
I, Robert Insolia, personally commit to the following:
- Sponsor the development and advancement of three non-equity partners of color over the next two years.
- Lead a sponsorship initiative for non-equity partners that will pair members of the firm’s Executive Committee and Allocations Committee with diverse non-equity partners – with more than 40 pairs working together on career goals over the next two years.
- Launch and co-lead, with the firm’s Managing Partner, the firm’s Black Antiracism Task Force and ensure that it makes measurable progress against the seven pillars of its mission statement over the next two years.
- Support my own learning and growth by engaging with an external expert on race in the workplace.
In 2019, Goodwin set two bold, public and measurable DEI goals that will help us accelerate the pace of change within the firm. Specifically, we have committed that by 2025:
- The diversity of (i) Goodwin’s senior associate population, and (ii) its population of partners and equity partners elevated in the preceding five years, will match or exceed its entry-level associate diversity, which is 50% gender diverse, 35% racioethnically diverse and 10% LGBTQ diverse as of January 2020.
- The collective composition of all firm leadership committees will be at least 40% diverse.
We have also committed to a comprehensive antiracism mission through our Black Antiracism Task Force.