I, Paul Grewal, personally commit to the following:
- Use my position to attract, support and retain diverse top talent, both at Coinbase and throughout the Web3 community.
- Partner with Recruiting to develop a plan to ensure we are recruiting top talent, including those from traditionally underrepresented groups.
- Continue to participate in and support LCLD and other local and national organizations to promote opportunities for attorneys from everywhere, within the wider legal community.
- Remain an active leader and member, and support others to join, in Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to encourage a sense of belonging at Coinbase.
- Improve representation, engagement and sense of belonging for underrepresented minorities and female employees; identify and mitigate any factors negatively impacting diverse populations.
- Ensuring all employees are objectively and consistently evaluated and paid; consistently monitoring our hiring processes and promotion data to root out the potential for bias.
- Impact and advance business goals to increase crypto education, access and other initiatives aimed at increasing economic freedom.