I, Nadia Dombrowski, personally commit to the following:
- I will participate in all internally sponsored diversity, equity, and inclusion learnings to become a more inclusive people leader and lean into difficult conversations to learn from others.
- I will welcome new ideas from people with a variety of experiences and fresh perspectives.
- I will be a mentor and be mentored by diverse talent to build a pipeline for qualified candidates wishing to be part of the MetaBank Legal team.
- I will participate in Employee Resource Group sponsored activities to build my capacity for allyship and advocacy for underrepresented groups.
For MetaBank and our Legal team, I commit to:
- Driving inclusion among our practices to support the diversity, equity, and inclusion team’s strategic priorities for our employees, our customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
- MetaBank’s DEI strategic priority goals include:
- Goal #1: Cultivating a culture that empowers employees to grow while increasing representation that fosters innovation.
- Goal #2: Driving economic mobility for our customers and partners through our network.
- Goal #3: Driving and supporting economic mobility for underrepresented populations.
- Goal #4: Positioning MetaBank as an inclusive organization by highlighting our DEI endeavors internally and externally.
- I will ensure that leaders in my department have a professional performance plan that is directly linked to the DEI strategic priorities goals of MetaBank.
- I will identify opportunities for improvement within our policies and procedures to facilitate growth for employees, customers, and suppliers who represent underrepresented groups.
- I will review our master services agreements to verify they include inclusive language.
- I will reinforce DEI topics in our department meetings.
- I will encourage a diverse slate of candidates and require a diverse interview panel for open positions in the Legal department.