I, Marshall Redmon, personally commit to the following:
- Continue raising DEI awareness by telling our story both internally and externally, encouraging participation in DEI initiatives, and promoting the development of a DEI mindset within the Firm.
- Consider diverse lawyers for leadership positions.
- Continue empowering the DEI committee to help move the Firm’s DEI efforts forward.
- Attend DEI initiatives supported by the Firm, including community sponsorships and engagement.
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion as part of the Firm’s overall strategic plan.
- Model the standards of the Mansfield Rule when hiring and promoting including expansion of Phelps’ Fast Track program.
- Create programs for mentoring and sponsorship of diverse talent.
- Foster our culture of diversity. Inform lawyers and clients about opportunities to advance diversity in our community and in our profession through thought leadership and spotlighting community partners.