I, Kevyn Orr, personally commit to the following:
- As the Partner-in-Charge of the U.S., I will remain focused on providing access and opportunity to our diverse lawyers while reinforcing with practice and office leaders our commitment to advancing and retaining diverse lawyers.
- We will continue to recruit, develop, and advance diverse lawyers as reflected in the leadership of the firm.
- We will continue to promote an inclusive culture where there is a sense of belonging and visible diverse leadership throughout the Firm leading offices, practice groups, and major client relationships.
- We are proud that women are 51% of our associates and 31% of our partners and we commit to continue to develop and promote women lawyers.
- We are committed to continuing our pipeline efforts to advance diversity in the legal profession and in our law firm. We are proud that in the U.S., 22% of our associates and 13% of our partners are racially diverse. We are committed every day to moving the needle on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We are committed to working with diversity partners and clients to provide community and opportunity for development of diverse lawyers.