Chairman of the Board & Managing Partner — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
I, Jonathan Skeeters, personally commit to the following:
- I pledge to continue to learn about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), and how to use my position to be an ally.
- I will meet annually with LCLD Fellow and Pathfinders to learn about their experience at the firm and in the LCLD programs and to listen to ideas they have about DEI in the firm.
- I personally commit to promoting a culture of DEI at all levels of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP.
- I will use internal and external opportunities to communicate Bradley’s commitment to DEI through our vision statement, core values, and strategic objectives.
- I will meet monthly with our Director of Inclusion and Diversity to provide support, hear feedback, and discuss recommendations to improve DEI efforts.
- I will share my personal commitment to DEI in firm communications.
- I will communicate Bradley’s DEI initiatives with clients and explore partnership opportunities.
- Bradley will continue to measure our DEI goals against our firm’s strategic priorities and promote a working environment that is rewarding, respectful, collegial, diverse, and inclusive.
- We will continue to ensure that DEI is on the agenda at the highest levels of the firm.
- We will continue to engage our resource groups to receive feedback on ways that we can improve.
- We will continue supporting our efforts to obtain Mansfield Certification, which means the firm successfully considers at least 30% representation of women, people of color, LGBTQ+, and attorneys with disabilities in vital areas of the law firm.
- We will support active participation in our DEI program by members of the firm’s leadership committees.
- We will support and develop our diverse attorneys through training, mentorship, and professional development.