I, Jeffrey Collins, personally commit to the following:
- Continue to be a leader and advocate for DE&I issues at Foley Hoag and in the larger community.
- Continue to mentor associates and law students from underrepresented backgrounds in the profession through my firm’s DE&I-focused mentoring programs.
- Work to recruit attorneys and business services professionals from diverse backgrounds, and make sure that my firm is a place where all feel they can succeed and feel welcome.
- Continue to enhance my knowledge of, awareness of and sensitivity to DE&I issues.
- Continue to participate in the Mansfield program and maintain our Mansfield certification.
- Further embed the firm’s DE&I efforts across all levels of the organization, and maintain DE&I as a top strategic priority for the firm.
- Continue to recognize and support those working to implement and enhance the firm’s DE&I efforts, including our team of DE&I professionals.
- Continue to engage with clients on DE&I efforts, including through the firm’s DE&I Thought Leadership initiative.
- Continue to seek and share feedback on the firm’s DE&I efforts.