Chief Business Development & Legal Officer — Kimberly-Clark Corporation
I, Jeff Melucci, personally commit to the following:
- Intentionally advocate for inclusion and diversity in the K-C Legal Organization and the legal profession.
- Leverage my platform as a senior leader to advance inclusion and diversity throughout K-C.
- Take action to prioritize inclusion and diversity to be integrated into each and every action.
- Commit to bold and measurable steps taken to advance inclusion and diversity.
- Engage in visible and demonstrable leadership to highlight the value of a diverse team both within K-C Global Legal Organization and with our external legal service providers.
- Foster continuous learning and improvement to advance inclusion and diversity through benchmarking and sharing best practices with peers and our legal services providers.
- Nurture an inclusive workplace to create community and continue with a focus on attracting and developing diverse talent.
- Deliver a step change in diversity representation and workplace inclusion by enhancing processes to mitigate unconscious bias, grow diverse talent and drive increased accountability through education and awareness.
- Actively grow the pipeline through offering opportunities to both internal and external talent.
- Establish outside counsel guidelines and shared targets for intentional focus on inclusion and diversity.
- Continue to drive attention to inclusivity with increased engagement, awareness and accountability.
- Broaden deployment of inclusive recruiting best practices.