I, Heidi Christianson, personally commit to the following:
- I will continue to have conversations – comfortable or uncomfortable – with members of our firm to gain insight from the diverse community that is NJL.
- I will use my leadership position to advocate for these unique perspectives and drive the necessary changes to get it done.
- I will continue to push the boundaries of how a law firm should be or look.
- I will sit down with each of our Pathfinders and Fellows to understand what they learned through the program and put that knowledge to work.
- We will implement an aggressive strategic plan that focuses on retention in order to create a space for everyone who walks through our doors.
- We will continue to review and revamp our compensation program to cater to different lifestyles, making sure all have room to succeed.
- We will work to keep our WOB certification, increasing our women-owned shares by 2% over the next 2 years.
- We will create additional positions that aid workload balance and retention.