Managing Partner — Bracewell LLP
I, Gregory Bopp, personally commit to the following:
- Use my voice as a leader in my organization and in the profession to advocate for DE&I in the legal profession and in my community.
- Work closely with our D&I Committee and Director of D&I to foster diversity, equity and inclusion within Bracewell.
- Use my position among my firm’s leadership to advocate for changes to improve the equity of processes such as work assignments, hiring, and compensation.
- Communicate DEI initiatives with clients and explore partnership opportunities.
- Personally sponsor one diverse junior attorney and one diverse new partner each year.
- Continue to measure the firm’s DEI goals against our firm’s diversity strategic plan.
- Continue to commit firm resources to ensure that we meet our DEI goals and support an inclusive workforce.
- Host a diversity retreat for our diverse attorneys and invite firm senior leadership who are not diverse to attend.
- Partner with a client on a DEI initiative.
- Commit to facilitating relationships between leadership and diverse associates by implementing a series of scheduled check-ins.
- Help support diverse law students by having attorneys serve as liaisons to law school diverse affinity groups.
- Evaluate and revise this pledge at the end of this year.