I, Gregg Eisenberg, personally commit to the following:
- Increase the visibility of our DEI efforts by including DEI updates at firm-wide meetings throughout the year.
- Set regular meetings to meet with our DEI Chairs to check in on progress of our DEI Strategic Plan, and to offer support and additional resources.
- Personally reach out to each of our LCLD Pathfinder and Fellow participants twice through the year to brainstorm how we can further our DEI initiatives at the firm and specifically how we can better support our lawyers from underrepresented communities.
- Work with our CHRO and CTO to review our performance management program and partnership promotion process to remove bias in these processes.
- Improve our organizational ability to focus on developing, promoting and evaluating efforts aimed at DEI.
- Develop sustainable firm programming focused on education and encouraging an inclusive culture and working environment that welcomes and incorporates diverse perspectives.
- Support the hiring, retention and promotion of diverse and female attorneys and staff.
- Increase diverse representation at all levels of firm leadership.
- Formalize and introduce practice group leader responsibilities regarding DEI by Q2 2022.
- Pursue industry-standard certifications and continually educate on the value of firmwide participation, including Mansfield Certification.
- Explore hiring a Chief Diversity Officer.