I, Greer B. Mallette, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my voice as a firm leader to promote the firm’s core belief that diversity in backgrounds, experiences, and ideas enriches our lives and enhances the quality of the work performed by the professionals at Christian & Small.
- I will personally meet with our DEI committee quarterly to continually monitor, evaluate, and adjust our DEI efforts and impact.
- I will embed DEI into our firm culture and operations.
- I will seek out other leaders to share and learn from their experiences and efforts in leading DEI efforts.
- I will meet with summer clerks, associates, and partners on a regular basis to listen to their experiences to challenge my own DEI beliefs and perceptions.
- I will monitor the recruiting and hiring of clerks, associates, and laterals to ensure a diverse pipeline in the organization.
- I will identify candidates to participate in the LCLD Pathfinders and Fellows programs.
- We are committed to being a dedicated, diverse, and supportive firm.
- We will build on our 12-year relationship with LCLD to identify candidates to participate in the LCLD Fellowship and Pathfinders Programs to join our 8 alumni.
- We will hold regular firm-wide training on DEI topics including implicit bias.
- We will enhance associate mentorship and training program to foster DEI and identify and remove obstacles and barriers to success for diverse attorneys and staff.