I, David Kwon, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my voice as a leader within ADP and in the legal profession to advocate for DE&I.
- I will continue to support the work of specialty bar organizations to reflect and promote diversity in the legal profession.
- I will work with other general counsel and external organizations to discuss how to promote DE&I internally and among our legal service providers.
- I will be an active member of the Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity (LCLD) and support its programs and events.
- I will continue to volunteer with and support non-profit organizations with a DE&I mission and to encourage our legal department associates to make an impact in their communities through DE&I-focused pro bono and volunteer service.
- I will continue to pursue tangible ways for our legal department to identify and provide engagement opportunities to diverse law firm partners.
- We will support the ADP legal department DE&I Committee to promote diversity among our outside counsel, strengthen and celebrate the diversity of our legal department, and pursue equity and inclusion within our organization.
- We will require diverse slates and interview panels for all hiring within our legal department.
- We will require diversity in succession planning for internal legal leadership positions.
- We will sponsor leadership development programs and opportunities that strengthen our pipeline of diverse leaders.
- We will support and sponsor programs to educate and train our leaders on the business need for diverse talent/representation and how we can be more inclusive.
- We will require law firms to provide data on diversity of lawyers performing work on ADP matters and demonstrate a commitment to having diverse lawyers perform meaningful work on our matters.
- We will support partnerships with outside organizations to inform and drive our legal department’s DE&I initiatives, including internships, leadership development or identification of diverse law firm partners.