I, Amaryah Bocchino, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my platform as MG+M’s Managing Partner and Chief Diversity Officer to advocate for systemic change in the legal profession and work to address the inequities that impact diverse talent.
- I will continue to communicate with the firm’s leaders to ensure MG+M supports anti-racism efforts, and develops and advances attorneys from underrepresented backgrounds such as people of color, women, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- I will coordinate regular meetings for MG+M’s past and present Fellows and Pathfinders to make recommendations on how our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee can enact meaningful improvements within our firm.
- I will meet annually with MG+M’s largest clients to discuss MG+M’s and my personal commitment to advancing our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion program.
- I will meet regularly with our firm’s DEI RoundTable, DEI Committee, and Women’s Forum to build relationships and understand more fully their experiences when making organizational decisions and setting goals for MG+M.
- I will require our firm’s leadership positions and committees be comprised of a minimum of 30% diverse members by tracking and regularly monitoring the metrics.
- I will monitor and track the necessary metrics to ensure that 30% of client pitches or request for proposal teams are comprised of diverse members.
- I will implement an annual Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion training program for MG+M’s attorneys and managers focusing on topics such as implicit bias.
- I will commit to the firm sponsoring a minimum of 2 partners and 2 to 4 associates participation in leadership programs specifically developed for diverse attorneys.
- I will work with the Compensation Committee and Executive Committee to ensure that MG+M’s compensation policy, process, and criteria are transparent.
- I will continue to ensure that MG+M achieves the Mansfield Plus Certification.
- I will ensure that MG+M is an active participant in local and national programs that support and promote the placement of diverse law student during and after law school.