I, Aaron Bukowitz, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my voice as a leader to advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging within Offit Kurman.
- I will ensure that all lawyers, including diverse lawyers, gain exposure to senior leaders and executives within our firm.
- I will include a DEI topic on a recurring basis during our management committee and quarterly attorney and administrative staff meetings.
- I will ensure that our DEI efforts are highly visible and integral to our culture by including regular DEI updates at leadership meetings and other events throughout the year.
- I will serve as Executive Sponsor for Offit Kurman’s D.E.I. Committee and regularly meet with the leadership team to provide support.
- I will encourage firm leaders to discuss meaningful solutions that help attract and retain diverse attorneys.
- I will meet with LCLD members to discuss collaborative ways to create a more inclusive legal profession and provide opportunities for the development and advancement of lawyers from underrepresented groups at our respective organizations.
- Every calendar quarter, Offit Kurman will evaluate firm demographic data to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Offit Kurman will align DEI initiatives with Offit Kurman’s strategic plan objectives.
- Offit Kurman will implement a DEI training program.
- Offit Kurman will encourage firm leaders to discuss meaningful solutions that help attract and retain diverse attorneys.
- Offit Kurman will continue to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed and supported at work.
- Offit Kurman will work to strengthen the pipeline of women and diverse lawyers at the firm by periodically reviewing our recruitment strategies.
- Offit Kurman will continue to commit firm resources to foster and support an inclusive workforce.