I, William Stoeri, personally commit to the following:
- 50% of my Management Committee will be diverse and together we will demonstrate that success is having both a diverse and profitable firm.
- I will consider and measure the diversity impact of all firm decisions.
- I will serve as an Executive Sponsor to Dorsey’s Allyship and Attorneys of Color Resource Groups by attending and participating in monthly meetings, sponsoring events and actively championing initiatives.
- I will invite a client of our firm to join me in co-hosting an LCLD Leadership Lunch in 2021.
- I will meet with Dorsey’s LCLD Fellows, Pathfinders and Alumni from these programs twice a year to solicit their input with respect to D&I initiatives at the firm and to provide ongoing support in their development.
- Dorsey will complete firm wide implicit bias training for all attorneys and staff and include this training in the orientation/onboarding process for all new hires.
- Dorsey will pilot a blind work allocation system in 2021 for junior associates.
- Dorsey’s diversity partners and staff will meet with Practice Group Leaders on a repeat basis to discuss workload allocation, development and mentoring of the diverse associates in their respective practice groups.
- Dorsey will continue to offer a robust training and education curriculum on diversity and inclusion topics for all staff and attorneys.
- Dorsey will continue to recruit from and deepen our relationships with HBCU’s, to develop a diverse pipeline of talent.
- Dorsey will remain participants in the Mansfield Rule program and strive to maintain our Certification Plus status.