I, Jonathan Santelli, personally commit to the following:
- I am committed to creating and maintaining a culture in my Legal Department where everyone feels valued, is treated fairly and is given equal access to developmental opportunities regardless of their background or beliefs.
- I will continue to mentor at least 2 diverse attorneys in my Legal Department every year.
- I will continue to educate myself on D&I issues and further refine my D&I acumen.
- Raymond James will sponsor at least 2 Pathfinders and/or Fellows each year.
- The Raymond James Legal Department will form a D&I Committee. The Chair of that Committee will report directly to me and join all of my management team meetings.
- Hiring managers will be expected to have diverse slates for all new attorney hires.
- We will assess our outside law firms based on the diversity of their management, the allocation of origination credit and hours worked by diverse attorneys on our matters.
- Diversity efforts will be a component of manager compensation considerations during year-end reviews.