Chief Legal Officer and Secretary — Zebra Technologies Corporation
I, Cristen Kogl, personally commit to the following:
- I will use my voice to advocate for greater inclusion and diversity.
- I will educate myself and will meet with other general counsel and law firm leadership to discuss how to promote inclusion and diversity within my department and the legal profession.
- I will work to foster an inclusive culture within Zebra where all are seen, heard, valued, and respected, and proactively seek feedback on opportunities to improve.
- I will make myself available to mentor diverse talent and identify 3 individuals at Zebra that I can mentor for inclusion on leadership succession plans.
- I will lead Zebra’s I&D efforts as an executive and as a member of Zebra’s I&D Advisory Council and will serve as an executive sponsor for one of Zebra’s Inclusion Networks and participate in others.
- I will provide development opportunities to diverse talent, including encouraging and offering participation in LCLD fellowship and pathfinder programs.
- I will require diverse slates for all open or new positions within the Legal Department and encourage the hiring of diverse candidates.
- I commit that the Legal Department leadership succession plan has 50% diverse representation.
- I will ensure the Legal Department maintains its program of communications that spotlight inclusion and diversity and encourage team members to take part in inclusion and diversity programs.
- I will require Legal Department team members’ annual performance goals include inclusion and diversity components (including education).
- I will track diversity data from outside counsel and will develop objectives that drive increased diverse representation in general and on the teams performing our work.
- I will require Legal Department internship recruitment efforts seek diverse candidates.