Join the LCLD community on Zoom for a webinar with Mary Abbajay, President & CEO of Careerstone Group, LLC and a member of the LCLD teaching faculty, on Tuesday, April 14, at 2pm ET.
Too little time and too much to do is a common condition for many of us—especially now that we have to blend our work life and home life. Getting the most out of a 24-hour day has proved to be a bigger challenge in our current environment—with a bottomless inbox, endless emails, sharing home office space and resources, hours of new virtual meetings, and the stress of the unknown. These constant time demands and competing priorities can make life difficult and stressful and it is easy to feel overwhelmed by the all the work life and home life pressures, distractions and interruptions.
This fast-paced webinar provides essential time management skills and strategies to help you take control of your time and manage the stress and demands of a fast-paced, high-performance virtual workplace. This high-energy webinar helps participants:
- Explore the relationship between stress management and time management
- Assess personal time management & stress management style
- Learn to use one’s natural energy rhythm to increase productivity
- Identify top distractions in the virtual workplace—and how to manage them
- Learn to use a prioritization matrix for daily goal setting
- Realize the truth about multi-tasking
- Create an individual time-management improvement plan
To register or join the meeting, click here. To join via phone, dial 312.626.6799 and enter the Webinar ID: 215 884 570