Looking to connect with Sarah?
Log in to your account to view contact information.
Areas of Practice
- Advertising/Marketing > Print Media
- Antitrust/Competition > Audits & Training
- Antitrust/Competition > FTC Consumer Protection
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring > Insolvency Related Litigation
- Commercial Contracts
- Compliance > Education & Training
- Compliance > FCPA
- Compliance > Internal Controls, Policies, Processes & Programs
- Compliance > Investigations
- Consumer Protection
- Consumer Protection > FTC and State AG Consumer Protection Enforcement
- Consumer Protection > Lanham Act/Competitor Challenges to Advertising
- Intellectual Property
- Privacy & Data Security
Sarah oversees the legal function of Publicis Media, a unit of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Groupe is a large marketing and advertising agency holding company headquartered in Paris. Sarah's dynamic team of attorneys work on global and US agency client agreements, regulatory matters, corporate law, litigation, technology deals, disputes, litigation, and vendor agreements. Key focus areas include litigation and dispute resolution, corporate transactions, commercial contract negotiations, advertising, marketing, media, ad tech, digital, IP and compliance.
DePaul University College of Law & Kellstadt Graduate School of Business (Joint JD/MBA)