Looking to connect with Sarah?
Log in to your account to view contact information.
Areas of Practice
- Advertising/Marketing > Print Media
- Antitrust/Competition > Audits & Training
- Antitrust/Competition > FTC Consumer Protection
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring > Insolvency Related Litigation
- Commercial Contracts
- Compliance > Education & Training
- Compliance > FCPA
- Compliance > Internal Controls, Policies, Processes & Programs
- Compliance > Investigations
- Consumer Protection
- Consumer Protection > FTC and State AG Consumer Protection Enforcement
- Consumer Protection > Lanham Act/Competitor Challenges to Advertising
- Intellectual Property
- Privacy & Data Security
Sarah oversees the legal function for Wunderman Thompson, a global creative and content agency with over 20,000 employees. Sarah and her team work on agency client agreements, regulatory matters, employment law, corporate law, litigation, technology deals, disputes, litigation, and vendor agreements. Key focus areas include advertising, marketing, media, ad tech, privacy, IP and compliance.
DePaul University College of Law & Kellstadt Graduate School of Business (Joint JD/MBA)