Looking to connect with Jim?
Log in to your account to view contact information.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Contracts
- Financial Services > Regulatory & Strategic Counseling
- Mergers & Acquisitions > Public Equity
- Securities > Insider Trading
- Securities > Securities Regulation
- Securities > US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Global Anti-Corruption
As Deputy General Counsel - Governance at Fannie Mae, Jim provides legal advice to senior management and the Board of Directors on corporate governance - including the requirements of the Federal Housing Finance Agency and the Securities and Exchange Commission - and manages a team supporting corporate secretary and governance operations.