Jacquelin Lewis is an associate in Bricker & Eckler’s Public Finance group. She practices in the areas of public finance and public law, emphasizing school and local government law. Jacquelin also assists with and advises on the documentation and issuance of general obligation and revenue bond transactions for municipalities, school districts, and other political subdivisions, and provides general counsel guidance to political subdivisions with respect to various issues of public law.
Jacquelin is the former Director of Public Affairs for the Ohio Association of Community Colleges. She has also served as a legislative aide in both chambers of the Ohio General Assembly and as a legislative liaison to former Ohio Treasurer of State and former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray.
- Member and volunteer, John Mercer Langston Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Urban League Young Professionals
- Former volunteer, Dress For Success Columbus
- Former Mock Trial Judge, Law and Leadership Institute
- Co-presenter, "Local Government Fiscal Emergency,” Ohio Association of Public Treasurers Annual Conference, August 2016
- Co-author, "Local Government Fiscal Emergency,” August 2016
- Co-presenter, "Local Government Fiscal Emergency,” Ohio Prosecuting Attorneys Association Summer Workshop, June 2016
- Co-author, "School District Fiscal Emergency,” June 2016
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University John Glenn School of Public Affairs (M.A., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., International Relations and French)
Areas of Practice
The Ohio State University Moritz College of LawUpdate this Profile