A member of Stradley Ronon since 2003, Brian is an experienced products liability and commercial dispute attorney with significant trial experience. Over the last decade, Brian has successfully defended national manufacturing clients when disputes arose regarding their products (including pharmaceuticals, combustible truck tires and exercise equipment). He is also an experienced trial attorney and has acted as trial counsel on several federal court trials as well as more than twenty arbitrations and mediations. In addition, Brian is dedicated to improving legal diversity within Philadelphia and has become a leader within the firm in that area, currently serving as chair of the firm's diversity committee. Brian was recently named as the secretary of the LCLD Fellows Alumni, after having served as a co-chair of the 2014 Fellows Alumni Leadership Symposium in New Orleans.
Within Philadelphia and nationwide, Brian has been recognized as a leader in the LGBT community. Recent accolades include
- Philadelphia Business Journal, "Business of Pride award"
- The Legal Intelligencer, "Diverse Attorneys of the Year"
- Philadelphia Business Journal ,"40 Under 40"
- The Legal Intelligencer, "Lawyers on the Fast Track"
- National LGBT Bar Association, "Best LGBT Lawyers Under
- Philadelphia Magazine, "Who’s Who in the A-Gay Universe"
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star
Areas of Practice
Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Health technology
Chair, Stradley Ronon Diveristy and Inclusion Committee Member, Stradley Ronon Hiring Committee
University of Pittsburgh School of LawUpdate this Profile